Guest of a Guest has a post on the sleazy doings of a doorman at The Box that highlights why NYC nightlife has become such a chore and burden. $1000 should be spent for rent; not to have a good time! The post and other tales of nightlife inanity have confirmed to Tallulah that staying home is the new going out. Read and learn, sugars:
- The bartender never cuts you off. Ever. You can curse the bartender out and somehow keep getting served. Also, leaving quips as tips is encouraged. Score!
- There is a strict guest list but no money changes hands. Wink, Wink.
- No one makes fun of you for vomiting in the bathtub.
- Or pissing your pants.
- The snacks are always to your liking.
- Cleaning up is not mandatory.
- Dressing cute is delightfully optional.
- Your entire home is the VIP area!
- No papparazzi or starlets or starf**kers!
- No tourists, either!
See? Staying home rocks!