1. answered a personal ad on Craigslist using his real name.
2. sent photos of himself using his real name.
3. conveniently forgot that he was married.
4. conveniently ignores the possibility that his emails and photos could be sent to any website, at any time
5. tried to say that he was hacked to avoid responsibility after getting busted for trolling for dates while married.
6. quit when he realized that the hacking story wouldn’t work.
I wonder did the honorable and now former Rep. Chris Lee feel the dread that comes with being exposed as a sneaky and dishonest human being? Did sweat roll down his armpits? Did he start to feel dizzy? Did he look at his topless photo on Gawker and start yelling ‘Dumb Chris’ while pounding his head? And what did he do when his wife finally had a chance to look at his horny dumb face in person after seeing his horny dumb face online?
The narrative is familiar: married man and father with public profile is revealed to need (and in most cases, get) sexual healing outside of marriage. Some names on that list: Tiger Woods, Eliott Spitzer, David Vitter, Bill Clinton, Jim McGreevey, Mark Sanford. And, to my jaundiced eye, there’s nothing wrong with that.
My suggestion to husbands that feel their marriages are too confining: tell your wife before you take your peen on non-marital sex vacation. Patiently explain to your wife that you have urges that shouldn’t be denied and that all that fidelity crap said on your wedding day was, you know, crap. Make sure to explain that your peen being inside another man or woman has nothing to do with your love and affection for her. It’s just that your peen deserves happiness, too! Be proud to let your wife know that she married a man with the emotional maturity of a 10 year old, just do it before you go on Craigslist.
If you are lucky, your wife will help you pack and send you on your merry cheating way.
As for Chris Lee, Rihanna has a message for him: