Cheesy Song of the Day, December 25:
‘My Favorite Things‘ Various
A few of my favorite things…
- Old movies – Watching movies that can’t use technology to hide plot and character holes is a pleasure.
- Pema Chodron
- Listening more, speaking less.
- Pink – She has an anthem for every emotion!
- Fruit sangria tea – My next addiction
- Hot yoga
- The colors pink, red and purple
- Getting angry at the right person at the right time in the right way.
- Sleep mask & ear plugs
- My abstract take on the Christmas tree – I may get over my shyness and post a photo.
- Jane Austen
- Movie popcorn – I know I shouldn’t eat it but I do. It’s as if the movie experience is incomplete without that tub of junk in my hands. I will work on going to the movies without eating the popcorn next year.
- Friday night
- Giggling – the world is a mess. Giggling helps us live through it.