My week was loopy. The things I told myself would make me happy turned out to be duds and instead, I had so many accidental adventures that brought me unbridled joy. The list isn’t long but it’s meaningful…
- I found turtlenecks for under $20. Fleece and cotton. A recent frost forced me to pull out my favorite turtlenecks which led to much sadness. I love them, but they are on their way to the clothing retirement home. Now, I will have newbies to play with and love.
- I stumbled on two exhibits that were fascinating: Zevs‘ TRAFFICS IN ICONS and Willie Cole‘s If wishes were horses… . Zevs is a French street artist who turns a wicked eye to how the technology industry have come to rule us. What Willie Cole does with sculpture and shoes is genius. I wanted to sleep with his work. So imaginative and memorable.
- Reminded that being angry is not the end of the world. Staying angry is not the goal, though.
- A store that is curated like a magazine, set up like a gallery and sells like a store. Lovely.
- Lisa’s Advice is the new comedic web series from multi-talented co-creators Anna Christopher and Regina Taufen. The lunacy speaks to me.
And how was your week?