Do tell, do tell!
When I sit down to write these monthly recaps, I invariably panic because I am convinced I did nothing over the last month to merit a blog post, let alone joy. But thanks to an obsessive cataloging via social media, I have a handy way of reliving the highs (lows & in-betweens but that’s for another day) of the past 30 or so days.
Here we go….
- That fluttering feeling in the stomach is goody, goody.
- Silver Buillions on the fingers and Daisy Yellow on the toes.
- Managing dysfunctional people & organizations is difficult but not impossible. A huge thank you to various Buddhist podcasts & JW for helping me navigate and negotiate the bullshit & fuckery. It is possible to live a life where there’s alignment between your words and actions.
- I got so excited when I saw The Gap has tank tops for $8. I got even more excited when I bought a 3-pack of Hanes tank tops for $9.50. Summer 2014, here I come!
- Imma lusting after every dress on 50 Limes. And nothing on the site is over $50. Again, summer 2014, here I come.
- There’s a new dining club in town and I can’t wait to try it.
- I love this photo of a baking adventure gone awry.
- This song….
So what made your month goody, goody?