- “People are around me, effortlessly dating and in love, and I am a clunky keyboard, typing out my emotions to anyone who will hear them, spread too thin.”
- Hill Country Barbecue has $5 margaritas from 4-7pm every day. Kick ass nachos too.
- Cutest beach in Brooklyn
- Pork rinds and wine for dinner.
- I deleted your phone number from my life so I won’t be texting or calling you for drinks, your time or anything. At first, I was kinda upset about it because shit, I felt like we had a super cool energizing connection. But then I realized if you don’t have the motivation to find out more about me and be open to me finding out more about you…why bother? I can’t force you (or anyone else) to become curious about getting to know me. I’m living my life for a lot of varied experiences, but not to beg you to be intrigued by me. So joy to you and me. Especially me.
- Dairy Queen Banana Split Blizzard.
- Popcorn and some Devious Maids.
- This Aloe Blacc song. Talking to me.